MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).
  • Index
  •  » Questions
  •  » love mp3boss 5.7 but wondering when NEW version will be released?

#1 2006-01-11 20:07:39

ugc

love mp3boss 5.7 but wondering when NEW version will be released?

I have been surfing your site for over 3 years now looking for the NEW version of MP3Boss to be released. smile  The release date on your site kept changing on me. I just looked today, and I still cannot buy the new version. I am about to cry. And you really don't want to see a grown man cry do ya? smile

Thank you for all your hard work. This is the Best MP3 manager software that I have found, and I've tried them all.

I am waiting for it to come out of beta before I buy. (but if it will help, I could send you my money now, and just take a raincheck for the offical release. lol)

#2 2006-01-13 16:42:24

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: love mp3boss 5.7 but wondering when NEW version will be released?

You should really just buy it...and join the beta team! smile

There haven't been any upgrade fees since the original release in 1999 -- so really there isn't any reason not to buy...and then get the beta.

v0.603 really should have been released...it seems to work very well (I think there is only 1 known bug).  Except for that 1 bug...it would have been an official release.

The next release is going to take a bit longer because it required that I update a library, and because I want to support more formats (and am having trouble deciding how I should arrange the tables).

I'm glad you like MP3-Boss -- sorry you are about to cry!  It's a long story as to why I couldn't create an official release for so long (completely non-technical reasons! LOL).

#3 2006-03-02 17:40:57

ugc

ok. I just purchased MP3 Boss. Still awaiting my code through email.

Now, how do I go about getting the latest beta version?

#4 2006-03-04 05:07:05

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

I'll give you the information when I send you the registration code.

Sorry that it is taking SO long to get the next official release.

Among other things, I'd been having some problems with my computer...and finally broke down and bought a new one.  It's setup now, and I'm just about ready to begin programming again.

Thanks for your support!

#5 2006-03-10 17:08:48

ugc

mccaffjt>
I have recieved my registration code, and did get an email to the beta forum, but I can not find a link to download the beta version. Could you help me out, and point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

PS:
I am registered here, and the email said to let you know. Also, I got on the MP3-Boss beta-tester mailing list by following the link in the email you sent with the registration. Is there any thing else I need to do?

Last edited by ugc (2006-03-10 17:17:25)

#6 2006-03-11 04:28:09

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

I sent you the information -- thanks for your support!

• Index
  •  » Questions
  •  » love mp3boss 5.7 but wondering when NEW version will be released?

Board footer