MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2004-11-14 16:31:17

jsciii

Possibly another Bug

John,

I was trying the Find Duplicates feature for the first time I've tried it on any version.

I clicked on Utilities, then on the "Duplicates" tab.

I puxxled for a second over whether or not to choose "Bit by Bit", finally deciding that I wasn't sure what it meant and decided to try it both ways to find out.  Starting with leaving it unchecked.

So, I clicked "Find Duplicates."

I received a message saying:

(7951) You entered an expression that has an invalid reference to the RecordsetClone property.

For example, you may have used the RecordsetClone property with a form or report that isn't based on a table or query.

At first I suspected that I had forgotten to specify something, but if so, I can't figure out what it is.  So I have decided that it may be an error message that was never meant for the end user.

So, have I made a mistake or is this a bug that needs to be fixed.

Jamie Campbell

#2 2004-11-14 17:07:53

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Possibly another Bug

You are absolutely right...no idea how this one happened.  The problem is that the Utilities form is no somehow longer based on the Main table.

I'll fix this one immediately, and make a v0.586 beat release.

Thanks for the help!

John
http://www.mp3-boss.com

Board footer