MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2006-09-22 18:03:32

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

v0.607 Released September 24!

As always, I'm very interested in what you think about the latest release -- and let me know about any bugs you find.

v0.607 was Released today!  New features:
Reports:
Add the file "report.jpg" or "report.bmp" to the MP3Boss directory, and the Main report will show that image in place of the little yellow MP3 logo.

Find_Duplicates
dhshortpath will return "" if file missing.  Process duplicates was showing "file missing" message...and then would exit routine when click OK...if files were missing.
ADDED: Duplicates/DataSheet/2-File "Select ALL" and "Clear ALL" for right-click menu to select all Delete1 or Delete2 in a column. 
Automatically clears filters if no matching records after duplicates are processed.
Delete/Skip/Cancel (with 'repeat action') message -- so don't have to click every time a file is marked 'read-only' or 'system'.

Utilities, ArtistFixup, Scan, and Detail forms were changed to eliminate maximize when called...instead they are shown as dialogs.  Detail is shown on-top of other windows to make it easy to see Detail while working on ArtistFixup.

Artist_Fixup:
Fixed: Detail "A song needs to be selected before clicking detail"
Fixed: Check_Artist improved -- now finds more matches

BPM:
Fixed: deactivate BPM if scanning (shows popup message)

Scanning
Added: Add controltips to the musicIP info -- "blue=local scan, green=remote scan", xx/yy = found xx of yy searches, etc.
Improved: Added DoEvents to PUID file read -- so can do stuff while it is reading PUID_INFO.TXT.  Changed color to blue if reading PUID_INFO.TXT (green when reading remote)

30-day instead of 60-day evaluation.

Last edited by mccaffjt (2006-09-24 15:08:54)

Board footer