MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2011-07-30 11:42:44

secretsofmylife
Website

Is there a way to select an arbitrary set of songs in the list view?

Is there a way to select an arbitrary set of songs in the list view?  I can only figure out how to shift-select a range.

Also, is there a way to view (or create) a playlist in the List View?

#2 2011-07-30 13:35:09

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Is there a way to select an arbitrary set of songs in the list view?

To create an arbitrary set of songs in List View, use Filter to limit the list to those songs you want -- and you can highlight all the songs and click the Add (to Playlist) button (in the Winamp Controls area of the screen).

If you've highlighted the Filename field, you can Right-Click any song and select "Play Song NEXT" or "Enqueue Song".

Double-clicking the grey box to the left of the song info will automatically start playing that song (which puts it at the end of the playlist if it wasn't already in the playlist).

To view the current playlist, just click the "List" button in the Winamp Controls area of the screen.

Board footer