MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2007-05-05 17:19:04

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

v0.6172 Beta

New beta-test release available (also install the patch -- info below!):
web.newsguy.com/mccaffjt/beta/mp3boss.zip

Please remember to save a copy of your current release before installing the beta!

Only the full-release version is available - just tell it to keep your database when installing.

This version adds a ton of new features -- the most important is the ability to scan 8 new filetypes.  See http://web.newsguy.com/mccaffjt/punbb/v ... php?id=308 for more information.

There are already a few known bugs in this release that are fixed by the patch:
1) Save a copy of your MPEG.MDE (c:\program files\mp3boss\mpeg.mde).
2) Download the file:
web.newsguy.com/mccaffjt/beta/mpeg06172.zip

3) Unzip that file to replace MPEG.MDE with this new version.

This new 0.6172 beta patch fixes all known problems.   However, because I'm in Singapore, I don't have access to my usual development build computer...so please be sure to save the original MPEG.MDE in case there are problems.

#2 2007-05-06 02:38:10

yahs

Re: v0.6172 Beta

Hi John

Downloaded file mpeg06172.zip and replaced original.

Initially got errors, database integrity violation... But on closing and restarting and without having to reenter registartion code got the message thanking for registering etc and now all works perfectly.
Enjoy Singapore

SK

Board footer