MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2007-08-25 08:08:22

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

v0.632 pre-release

New version of installer to take care of VISTA related issues:
MP3-Boss will be completely compatible with Access2007 in addition to Access97, Access2K, Access2003.
MP3-Boss will install to the new VISTA directory structure when run under VISTA
Force a refresh of the scan screen when starting to analyze a file -- in some cases, the scan might show the previous file or directory instead of the file that caused the problem.  Scan directories sometimes wouldn't be stored/recalled correctly.
Tooltips not shown for List View on some (fast) computers -- since the code to show the tooltips might be running before the screen has been painted.  Please let me know if anyone sees this for other forms

It looks like a memory leak problem caused by one of the OCX files I use is fixed -- I've gotten a new beta of that OCX from the developer.

New beta-test release available (only FULL INSTALL available for now):
web.newsguy.com/mccaffjt/beta/mp3boss.zip
web.newsguy.com/mccaffjt/beta/mp3.exe

I expect to have the update install available in a day or so if things go well...

Board footer