MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2007-12-28 19:36:45

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

More tools to collect mp3 files...

Another tool that I bought and use pretty regularly, is something called Pimpfish.

I'll agree it is a strange name, but it performs a very useful function.

http://www.pimpfish.com/inc/pf2007logo_dld.gif

Ever found a great site with free mp3 files, but you really didn't want to spend an hour clicking & saving the files indivdually?  For instance, those live recordings or live classical music files you'll often find at college sites -- often have a hundred or more files.  Some are good...some not so good...

Enter Pimpfish -- just tell it to suck up all the mp3 files that it finds, and store them to your local hard drive.  Makes it a LOT easier to listen to those files when you feel like it, and use MP3-Boss to rate/move/delete the files depending on what you think.

Again, by buying Pimpfish through the links you find here, you'll be supporting MP3-Boss development.

Once you get to the link above -- try the free "Download Trial" link to test it out first!  That's what I did...and then upgraded later ($29.95).

Thanks in advance!

Board footer