MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).
  • Index
  •  » MP3-Boss Bugs
  •  » v0.651 bug -- animated horse cursor still there when scan done...

#1 2008-03-14 04:27:24

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

v0.651 bug -- animated horse cursor still there when scan done...

I just had an instance of the animated horse cursor still being there (making it impossible to click the "Processing complete" message) after the scan was done.

Has anyone else seen this?  Have you seen it in other versions?

Anyone figure out what conditions caused it to happen?

In looking at the code, there is only one way to get to that "Processing complete" message, and it always has to pass through code that turns off the hourglass.  However, it is possible that if the computer response was very slow, perhaps the animated horse cursor didn't see that the hourglass had been turned off when the call to the animated cursor was made.

In this particular case, the computer was very heavily loaded (running several programs and multiple users), so that idea is possible ... but it would be great to get some confirmation of whether this problem happens a lot or rarely.

• Index
  •  » MP3-Boss Bugs
  •  » v0.651 bug -- animated horse cursor still there when scan done...

Board footer