MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2005-01-18 20:39:46

Budgie

Bouncing "Play" Button

Hi gang:  Love the software, it's handling my 10+ collection very well as I try and organise the monster.

I kinda miss my scrolling mouse button but don't like the "fix" advise. So I'm dealing with it as is.

There is a funny bug in the view  "artist fixup/detail view" screen . After you hit play the "engauged "play button" comes  up 5 centimeters to the right  and lands on top of the + speed button.

And thats the only bug I'seen!!!!

Happy guy.  :-)

#2 2005-01-19 18:45:30

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Bouncing "Play" Button

Budgie wrote:

Hi gang:  Love the software, it's handling my 10+ collection very well as I try and organise the monster.

I kinda miss my scrolling mouse button but don't like the "fix" advise. So I'm dealing with it as is.

There is a funny bug in the view  "artist fixup/detail view" screen . After you hit play the "engauged "play button" comes  up 5 centimeters to the right  and lands on top of the + speed button.

And thats the only bug I'seen!!!!

Happy guy.  :-)

Wow -- you are right about that bug!  I also noticed that if the a song hasn't been selected and you click Detail, you'll get an on-click error.  Both problems are fixed in the next beta (v0.594)

#3 2005-01-22 05:50:56

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Bouncing "Play" Button

Give "Freewheel" a try and see if it fixes your scrolling problem:

http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/ … wheel.html

...let me know.

I like to select:
"Scroll the Window underneath the mouse pointer"
on the Freewheel Settings tab.  That seems to work perfectly for me.

Last edited by mccaffjt (2005-05-01 06:20:38)

Board footer