MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2009-04-20 10:21:24

sheldba

Embed Picture

All my previous MP3 songs have the correct album art photos that I put in there previously when I was using MusicMatch Jukebox. However I can seem to find a way to embed a picture for a new song I've just imported. All the buttons seem to be for manipulating an image that's already there. Am I missing something? I can't even seem to do a cut & Paste from the clipboard. Is there no way to embed a picture for a new song?

Sheldon Frick
sheldba@atlanticbb.net

#2 2009-04-20 18:25:35

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Embed Picture

Sheldon,

Amazingly, I haven't been asked to embed pictures in the songs ... it would be a pretty easy thing for me to do however.  Would you just want an 'add picture' (with file browse) in the Detail view -- or some other way of adding the photo?  It would also be possible (if you think it better) to have a Copy/Paste way of adding the picture.

The pictures that you see in List View are all based on the file directory -- this works very well if your songs are categorized by album, since it means a single picture is 'shared' for all the songs in an album (instead of being embedded in each album).

Comments/Suggestions appreciated.

John

Board footer