MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2004-12-12 16:06:04

ralph

Selecting Highlighted Records

I would like to see the option to SELECT highlighted records.  I spend a lot of time perfecting the data.  It is good to be able to sort on selected files to do operations.   An ability to sort file, then highlight a group, then right-click to select the hightlighted group would be great.

I can imagine this feature as an excellent front end to burning CDs.  One could use the select feature to ID those tracks to be burnt on a CD.

#2 2004-12-12 17:07:04

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Selecting Highlighted Records

The newest versions include a Select column, and the Show Select Filters popup lets you show only the selected or only the unselected files.  I actually plan to use this feature to create multiple 'playlists' -- saving the currently selected items to a list, and then letting you recall that list of selected files anytime you want.

Would that do what you want?

ralph wrote:

I would like to see the option to SELECT highlighted records.  I spend a lot of time perfecting the data.  It is good to be able to sort on selected files to do operations.   An ability to sort file, then highlight a group, then right-click to select the hightlighted group would be great.

I can imagine this feature as an excellent front end to burning CDs.  One could use the select feature to ID those tracks to be burnt on a CD.

Board footer