MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2004-12-13 07:25:53

AtlGuy

Customize Reports

I have been developing all sorts of reports.. I like the ones that are already come with MP3... I have trying to expand on them for several reasons. Looking at data in many shapes and forms. I going to share the wealth with John... and as time goes on and I need to create customize reports. Im more that happy to share why invent the wheel twice... and if you have any thoughs suggestions... let me know here.. I may  have a solution completed and you welcome to it..

I am in the process of developing some web templates. I run an intranet at my home and have a huge internal site. I do have a external site that I am working on where I will have up-to the minute MP3 Data for my friends to search my personal MP3's.. (Think SQL).. And I am a big documentation person and love to have hard documetation too.

#2 2006-09-22 17:43:53

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Customize Reports

Jim,

I don't think you ever sent me any of your example reports -- or did I just lose them?

Please send me some...I'm at a good point to start looking at all the reports again...

#3 2009-09-18 21:13:33

rubencjr

I'd love a report that displays Artist/Album/Song/Genre/Rating

#4 2009-09-19 04:59:54

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Can you send me an example layout that you'd like to see?

Just something in text is fine, with the columns moved where you'd like (like that shown below).  My guess is that the format I've suggest below would work (with Genre and Rating way over to the right-side of the page), but you probably have a better idea...

Artist1
   Album1
      Song1          Genre             Rating
      Song2          Genre             Rating
   Album2
Artist2
   Album1

#5 2012-09-09 01:06:34

kaj.kori11

Can anyone suggest to where to download mp3 ringtone for Xperia P?

Board footer