MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2008-03-01 12:46:54

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

v0.649 Beta Release March 1!

Release candidate version -- hopefully to be released as the official version tonight.

Only a few changes from v0.648:
1) Automatically skips invalid Genre and writes out the error to the MP3Boss.LOG file.

2) Speedup the "Please wait while main program is loaded" by about 5s (only refresh table links that have changed). 

3) Automatically add an ID3v2 record for for filetypes that don't natively support ID3v2 tags (e.g., WMA). 

4) No longer get an error message when using Winamp Repair for a playlist that points to a non-existent drive. 

5) Fixed CopyDown problem (select pointed to wrong fieldname).

I'd like to make v0.649 the official version soon -- so it would be great if you could give me feedback as soon as possible.  As with all initial beta releases, please be sure to backup your current MP3-Boss installation before installing the beta.

Full install:
web.newsguy.com/mccaffjt/beta/mp3boss.zip
web.newsguy.com/mccaffjt/beta/mp3.exe

Update install:
web.newsguy.com/mccaffjt/beta/mp3update.zip
web.newsguy.com/mccaffjt/beta/mp3update.exe

Please let me know if you find any problems with the beta.  Thanks!

Board footer