MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2008-03-26 04:36:27

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Any problems with v0.652?

Let me know if you find any problems with v0.652.  Since this is a minimal change bugfix release, I plan to make it the official release in a few days if it looks good...

Thanks for your help!

#2 2008-04-03 05:04:06

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Any problems with v0.652?

I've made v0.652 the official release -- will update the website with the information later today.  Please let me know if you find any problems!

I'm working on making improvements to the Duplicates shortcut menu, and trying to track down a problem reported with Network drive mappings (I can't reproduce it).

After that, I hope to take a look at Winamp Media Library and IPOD ratings -- I'd like to be able to use those to update the MP3-Boss ratings.  Also, I'd like to add the ability to easily lookup all of the PUID codes for all files (AFTER initial scan).  Once I have those codes, then duplicate checking based on the song (independent of bitrate) should be easy.

I may also take a look at providing real support for Windows Media Player.  I like the Winamp player, but if Winamp won't let me post MP3-Boss (or even a link) on their plugin site (because MP3-Boss is such a big file), I think I need to stop supporting them.  Let me know what you think about this -- should I support WMP?

Let me know if there are other items I need to add/improve.  Thanks!

Board footer