MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2005-01-04 20:56:38

FrankM

Skipping mp3 files during scan v0.592

Have run into a strange thing with .592. I scanned my disk for new files to add to MP3Boss and when it was done, there were some files it dropped. The actual files are still in my MP3 folder and will play with WinAmp but Boss does not seem to pick them up. So far I have been able to ascertain 5 files . All are MP3's. Any ideas?

#2 2005-01-08 10:08:01

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Skipping mp3 files during scan v0.592

Thanks for the files -- they seemed to scan OK for me.

Do you get any error messages?  What was the directory name?  Scanned from hard drive or CD?  Are you sure that mp3-boss was scanning that directory (not marked 'skip directory')?

John
http://www.mp3-boss.com

FrankM wrote:

Have run into a strange thing with .592. I scanned my disk for new files to add to MP3Boss and when it was done, there were some files it dropped. The actual files are still in my MP3 folder and will play with WinAmp but Boss does not seem to pick them up. So far I have been able to ascertain 5 files . All are MP3's. Any ideas?

Board footer