MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2004-11-18 16:52:55

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

CD/DVD scanning problem...

If you have a CD/DVD scanning problem with the new release, it is probably because of a problem during a v0.583/v0.584 update.

I am looking into how to correct the problem...but if you have the problem, please:

1) Verify that you can scan the CD/DVD without problem if you use a new v0.586 data table (but save a copy of the original DATA.MDB during the upgrade!)

2) ZIP up the original DATA.MDB file (and maybe the new DATA.MDB file so I can compare the tables) and send them to me.

Thanks!

John
http://www.mp3-boss.com

#2 2005-01-11 15:56:14

tincan

Re: CD/DVD scanning problem...

I've had some trouble finding time to try a little beta testing. I am just now reading the previous messages and have not installed any upgrades (running 0.57).

I attempted to read a CD for the first time last night. Per the Help files, I went to the scan page and typed "F:\" for my DVD/CD burner/reader and selected only that filepath. It didn't read the CD but otherwise the scan seemed to run normally.

Will finish reading the other messages.

#3 2005-01-11 15:59:41

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: CD/DVD scanning problem...

tincan wrote:

I've had some trouble finding time to try a little beta testing. I am just now reading the previous messages and have not installed any upgrades (running 0.57).

I attempted to read a CD for the first time last night. Per the Help files, I went to the scan page and typed "F:\" for my DVD/CD burner/reader and selected only that filepath. It didn't read the CD but otherwise the scan seemed to run normally.

Will finish reading the other messages.

Was this a CD with mp3 files, or a regular audio CD?  MP3-Boss doesn't (currently) scan regular audio CDs, only CDs containing mp3 files.

John
http://www.mp3-boss.com

Board footer