MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2005-01-19 11:00:26

Budgie

Stupid User Question - Updates.

I run 2 Winamps on my system.

WinAmp version 5.6 and version 5.8.

Y 2 versions. . . because I like to mess with plugins in the old version and try them for a while out before I put them into the new version.

MP3 boss says it's installed to WinAmp 5.8 version and pulls in this version to play tunes.

However I've done a complete tag update and still see no change in the Winamp media library listing to reflect all the changes made in MP3 boss.

!  Please advise on what I'm doing wrong.

confused user.

#2 2005-01-19 18:32:55

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Stupid User Question - Updates.

Budgie wrote:

However I've done a complete tag update and still see no change in the Winamp media library listing to reflect all the changes made in MP3 boss.

!  Please advise on what I'm doing wrong.

confused user.

Have you used the MP3-Boss tag editor and done a complete tag update there?  MP3-Boss doesn't automatically write the changes to the mp3 files...instead you need to use tag update to have it write to the files.

Board footer