MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2005-04-26 16:27:03

Chris

importing from winamp

Is there a way i can import the song information (artist/album/genre/title) from winamp to MP3-Boss? Cause I dont really wanna add the tags again for all of my mp3's.

#2 2005-04-26 20:03:18

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: importing from winamp

Chris wrote:

Is there a way i can import the song information (artist/album/genre/title) from winamp to MP3-Boss? Cause I dont really wanna add the tags again for all of my mp3's.

All that information should automatically get into MP3-Boss -- MP3-Boss reads the ID3v1, ID3v2, and Lyrics tags.  Normally, it is assumed that the ID3v2 takes priority over the ID3v1 information -- although you can configure MP3-Boss to ignore the ID3v2 tags.  If you are finding that some information isn't transferred, please send me an example mp3 file so I can figure out what is going wrong.

Board footer