MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2011-02-18 14:34:03

tateejennii

Intro to me

Introducing myself as I just am joining, glad to be here! I'm glad to be right here eventually, heading to submit considering that I've been studying a lengthy time.                                                                                     

I've been concerned on some other boards and have discovered this area to be a great deal far better written content, so it makes sense to eventually become an active member!                                                                     

BTW, what can I do to change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol I always am by my phone but not by my computer, so it would be very helpful for me. Amazing how even a trainer needs so many electronics now!

#2 2014-08-19 05:35:42

jamesbarbara

Re: Intro to me

Hey am new to this place, it would be good to see you around

#3 2016-11-25 01:57:48

milijacob
Website

Re: Intro to me

Hi friends I am newbie here and happy to be the part of this community. I was busy with my writings and help students with our services to complete the academic task of writing.

Last edited by milijacob (2016-11-25 01:58:44)

Board footer