MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2005-07-25 21:33:41

ralph

Playlist uses

John has mentioned incorporating Playlist support in MP3B.  Heres one use I would have:  I recently got a Muvo MP3 player.  Since their size is limited, I want to compress files to 128bps to get more in it.  Most of my files are larger. 

I discovered dbPowerAmp is an execellent utility to convert and compress audio files. When installed, it's operated by the right mouse click on a file.  But I discovered that if you right click on a playlist name it will convert the whole playlist to a specified bit rate and send it to any folder you designate..such as my mp3 player.

I guess what I can do now is to select the tracks I like in MP3Boss.  (2) Add those tracks to Winamp.  (3) Save the winamp playlist.  (4) Then convert the playlist while sending it to my mp3 player.

Board footer