MP3-Boss forum

Questions, comments and concerns about MP3-Boss: MP3 Database and Manager

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MP3-Boss Facebook Group
v0.683 is the official release. * Beta info * Have you checked the MP3-Boss Facebook Page? My contact address is MP3-Boss primary email address.
Returning users: Send me an email containing your user name, and I'll reset your email address (old info was lost during a crash).

#1 2005-01-26 12:42:55

AtlGuy

Playlists

Be able to Create Playlists and export them out to a m3u file format

Be to create custom playlists in MP3 so they can be viewed in MP3 and have the option to play the play list in WinAmp and the ability to export play list and print a play list on a report

#2 2005-01-29 06:13:39

mccaffjt
Admin
Website

Re: Playlists

AtlGuy wrote:

Beable to Create Playlists and export them out to a m3u file format

I plan to add playlist store/recall capability to MP3-Boss in the reasonably near future.  Let me know what I should plan.  Many of the required tables are already in the recent beta releases.

So far...the plan includes:
1) Simple playlist support (Name/Description for lists)
2) Playlist will include [Random Order] as a field -- to set play order
3) Super Playlist = Playlists of Playlists

...this would let you easily create huge playlists of random songs, with embedded albums that would play in order.  Not sure that I need to include [Random Order] as a field in the Super Playlist, but I guess it makes it more flexible. 

What else do I need?

#3 2005-11-27 06:41:37

Swampdragon

Re: Playlists

I have a real need as a professional Dj to be able to get playlist that I have made in winamp (i.e.: i have a song block list with  grouped songs, then the playlist from a night xx/xx/2005) I also like to have a playlist that would incorporate songs:  times played, last played. then a rating system ; stars,numbers, etc.. with also a chance to put a "R" in the field -for rquested.  besides Djing I promote bands and clubs (was in New Orleans-until Katrina, now in Central Florida) as well as manage, supply lighting, and sound for clubs.

Board footer