For Mobrary or WC8RC help, scroll down.
December 1, 2012.
From the main screen, you can:
Thank you for purchasing Pre10der. There's not much to it: Just touch one button.
If you encounter a post that you find poorly formed or offensive,
please accept my apologies (it was unintentional; I tried to make the vocabulary
suitable for all ages, but random chance might put together a sentence that
you don't like). Also, feel free to email me at:
support [at] baileyhudson [dot] com
and I'll try to fix it if I can.
Thank you for purchasing WC8RC, a remote control app for the WebControl-8
multi-I/O board by CAI Networks, Inc.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WC8RC only works on the PLC version
of the WebControl-8 firmware!
WC8RC can remotely control multiple WebControl-8 devices.
Just touch the device name (the title of the top bar on the main screen),
and you will be taken to a list of devices where you can select a device,
add a new device, delete an existing one, or rearrange devices.
WC8RC starts out with a device that uses the default parameters. Touch
[Edit] on the Overview section of the main screen to change the
parameters to match your device(s).
NOTICE: If you have enabled Web Login,
this version of WC8RC sends the username and password in the URL. It will
thus be visible to anyone who can sniff your internet connection.
If your device uses a port other than 80 on the Network Setup, remember
to include that after the URL
You can give each device, TTL output, TTL input, analog input,
temperature input, humidity input, and VAR value
a custom name by pressing the [Edit] button at the top of the
corresponding section of the main table.
You can set up a device to automatically refresh every so many seconds.
When WC8RC receives a refresh from the device, the device name at the
top of the main screen will flash briefly.
Because the device can take a while to process
remote requests, you should not set the automatic refresh time
to less than 5 seconds. Use 0 to disable automatic refresh.
By default, the Off TTL Output buttons and the Off TTL Input LEDs are red,
and the On buttons and LEDs are green. You can invert this to suit
your preference by touching [Edit] on the Overview section
and selecting Invert red & green.
To control a TTL Output, press the On or Off button on the row
corresponding to the output that you want to control.
The temperature values will show a yellow background if the sensor reports
that it is unbound, a light red background if there is any other problem,
and a normal background if the value is valid.
To set a VAR value, touch the VAR value row that you want to change, enter
the new value, and press [Set].
Some operations can only be performed from the device's home page via the
internet. To go to the selected device's home page, touch the Home Page
button near the bottom of the main screen.
You can have the device issue X-10 commmands. Touch the X-10 Command row
near the bottom of the main screen, select a House, and select a Unit.
The device will prompt you for which X-10 command you want to send
to that device. To assign custom names to an X-10 House or Unit,
touch the blue and white arrow button next to the item you want to edit.
If you need help programming the PLC, use the PLC Help at the bottom of
the main screen to see a quick reminder on the syntax of any PLC command.
If you have any feedback, suggestions, corrections,
bug reports, etc., please touch the feedback button at the top right of
this Help screen to send me a message.
- View and Control the TTL Outputs
- View the TTL Inputs
- View the Analog Inputs
- View the Temperature Inputs
- View the Humidity Inputs
- View and Set the VAR values
- View the device's overall status
Thanks for buying Mobrary, the Mobile Library!
Online update page.
Mobrary Version 1.3 is approved!! The following changes were made:
- Orientation Lock switch added to the Settings screen. This will keep Mobrary from rotating the user interface
when you rotate the device. Don't you with all apps had this?
- The Search function was fixed to ignore internal HTML tags in searches (e.g., if you search for the HTML tag H2
in v1.2, Mobrary would get confused).
- A few more UI animation transitions were added.
- The Settings button (the little gear) on the main screen is now the same for all four of the apps.
- You can scroll forwards and backwards through all of the rules in a section.
- You can change the foreground and background colors, and the text font and size of the rule pages.
- You can make individual books and individual rules "Favorites", and display all books and rules, or only your favorites.
- You can let Mobrary pick your favorite books based on your practice area.
- Mobrary returns to the screen where you left off if you get interupted.
- I added three new collections (the West Virginia rules, the West Virginia family rules [FREE!], and the West Virginia supplement
to the federal rules).
- The header of each rule is a little smaller.
- You can now mail yourself (or anyone) a copy of any text. The email will be HTML,
so if the rule is formatted in Mobrary, it'll be sent formatted. Just press the compose button
(the little pencil and paper) in the top, right corner of the page.
- From any rule, shake the device to go back to the table of contents for that book.
- The info panel (accessed by hitting the little (i) at the top right of the main screen)
contains a Feedback button that you can use to send me suggestions for features,
or bug reports.
- The info panel contains a link to this web page.
- The app will now run on OS Version 3.0 iPhones and iPods.
If you have any suggestions for other features or bug reports, contact me at the address below,
and I'll get right on it.
The app is pretty straightforward. Here are some pointers.
|Crim Pro, Habeas|
REMEMBER: Please verify the text of any rule or provision with an official source
before you rely on it in a legal proceeding.
Don't forget: You can tap on the status bar at the very top of the screen
to make any scrollable part of the screen jump back to its beginning
(e.g., to quickly get to the Search bar within a book).
If you have any suggestions for new or different features,
feel free to contact me at this address (or click the Feedback buton below):
Also, if you find any bugs in the program or typographical or other problems in the text of the rules,
please contact me at the above email address (before leaving a low feedback would be great!),
and I will look into the problem.
Please check the app store for my other apps.